1/10/12

Three things that make me smile


1. I went to go hang out with a friend Saturday night, and he surprised me with this super cute owl necklace as an early birthday present.
Minnie: Domestic Short Hair, Cat; Fort Worth, TX
2. Somehow convinced my mom to let me get a kitten. So in two weekends, I will be headed to the Humane Society to pick out my new baby and love on her.

3. My Kindergartner’s could tell I was having a hard week last week, so they made sure to give me lots of cuddles and hugs. Friday at snack time they came up to me with these owl animal crackers and told me they wanted me to take them home so that this weekend if I was sad, I knew that they still loved me.

3 comments:

KnittedFox said...

Awwww, those kids are just too sweet! *^_^*

Funny thing, it wasn't until I was your age that my Mom let me get a cat. xD I'm soooo thankful she did cuz I found Rinoa, the kitty love of my life. <3

Victoria said...

How friggin cute do your kiddos sound!!??? I used to be a preschool teacher and nanny! Yet another thing we have in common! You should be seeing my email by tomorrow! I am having such fun writing it :)

-V

Alyssa said...

Such a cute necklace! And what awesome kindergartner's! How sweet!