4/7/12

Clothes, style, and fashion.

Spring is my favorite season to dress for. Especially in Texas. You have to layer, because the morning is always chilly, but you can still do light layers and bright colors. Let’s be honest, there’s very little point in perfecting an outfit every day of the summer, when you know within an hour you’ll be drenched in sweat.

I’m especially excited about all of these outfits, because I don’t have to go out and buy new things. I can just repurpose things I already own.

Colored jeans

(Via)

Until this Spring, I've never been this obsessed with maxi skirts. 

(via)

My chambray shirt is my favorite thing ever. It makes it so easy to dress things down and add a more girl next door feel to whatever you’re wearing. Mine is a fitted one from the Miley Cyrus for Wal-Mart line,  but I’m starting to think I need one from the men’s section for a baggy fit, too.

Coral + Lavender 

(via)

Cute...

(via)

 

Spring is the perfect time to mix up pieces that wouldn’t normally go together—like shorts and long sleeves. That way you stay comfortable, but the unexpected mix spices things up.

1 comment:

Alana Christine said...

I need a new wardrobe : (