10/17/12

It’s funny because dogs can’t type

 

 

2012-10-15 001 251

It’s funny because dogs can’t type, yet somehow I always seem to find a way to sneak on mama’s blog and keep y’all updated on my life! That’s true puppy love.

I’ve been telling mama for awhile to let me post to y’all and tell you what I’m really like, because I’m not just your average bichon with a mohawk. I’m Toby Rupert, for goodness sake! So while she’s off being a princess, I’m sneaking on and filling you in.

If you really knew me, you’d know I love the part of the day when I get in the car and go see my people at McDonald’s. I clap and cheer for them, because that means they’ll give me extra sausage on right? Sometimes it works, and sometimes Mama' just pats my head and tells me I saved her some money by being cute. You’d think a dog would get some sausage biscuits for that…

If you really knew me, you’d know Callie is my BEST FRIEND. We run as fast as we can around the house, and she has the best mouse toys to play with. And she wrestles with me! I love her so much, I even let her snuggle up in my fur at night, and nibble on my tail. She’s just a baby, but still a cool cat.

If you really knew me, you’d know my newest trick is high fiving. The ladies love it.

If you really knew me, you’d know I take Owly everywhere. Especially outside so she can fly and meet some owls like her. But she just won’t fly!

 

If you really knew me, you’d know I believe sharing is caring.

 

And if you really knew me, you’d know that I love my people and my kitty.

(P.S. I also love homemade dog treats with peanut butter, and ice cream so send me some! I’m not allowed to give my address on the internet, says mama, but if you just write “To: Toby Rupert the coolest bichon EVER in Texas” it’ll find me. The mail men love me around here!)

 

 

Hugs, kisses, and lots of happy dances,

 

Toby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaw. You're an adorable dog.

Modern Camelot said...

I have two Bichons, and work for the Maryland Bichon Frise Rescue, and so obviously, I loved this post :) Sooo cute!