1/14/13

Back to school

Photo

Somehow in the two hours I was in class today, I managed to find the right classroom, then still walk into the wrong one. Scare the one girl I talked to in class, and watch a solid hour of Sports Center with Yahaira. Because that’s the logical thing to do at lunch time. Side note, all they seemed to talk about was some football player throwing the ball down the field. Aren’t they supposed to do that? Whatever, it was ground breaking and we cheered. Then spent the rest of our time discussing Fun Run strategies. I promise we normally act our age….

I was SO excited this morning to go back to having a schedule, and then I started getting homework. I already have a journalism article and five reading assignments due Wednesday. And I need to find out why my professor is boycotting Hobby Lobby. Completely normal homework.

No comments: