4/22/13

Awe-struck

 
I think I finally hit big kid status enough that I can take a step back and breathe. I realized today I was walking to class how overwhelming everything had become, how hard I was trying (and failing) to do everything at once. So while I was achieving stuff, I wasn't doing anything for my sanity.

I've been getting all these little signs to just slow down and smell the metaphorical roses in my life. But I'm too stubborn to actually do that so I just kept going. Then something this morning kinda just hit me, all of a sudden I was in awe of all the beauty around me.

Because, to be completely honest, the last four months have been insane. So much worry, so much stress, so many new things being offered to me. And as much as I wish I was, I'm not Wonder Woman. Bummer, since I look awesome in red.

The whole point of this, though, is that I'm back. A little more level headed, a lot more thankful, and much more calm.

And by the way, this has changed my whole perspective:



No comments: