6/23/11

Four walls.


image
Beauty supplies, prayer box, everyday jewelry, and old jewelry box.
image
Cody’s new toy came in, so this is my view of him for the next few weeks.
image
New nail design, and a broken ring that I super glued to a bobby pin to add some owls in my hair.
image
Earring holder from Dollar Tree, that was really meant to hold letters, and a picture of Katie.
image
Promise ring, lashes, pendant I inherited from Grandma, owl earrings Katie sent me as a get well present, and other random rings. 
image
 
Cutest owl magnets in the world, from Katie and her mom, my To-Do lists, and an owl card a customer from Gap gave me. 
image
Owl ornaments from Christmas that hang out on my curtain rod.
image
Pictures of me and Cody, How to be an Angel picture, wall hanging from Target, and an Owl card from Pier 1 that I framed.
image
Picture mom painted me for Christmas with all my favorite things. 

No comments: