9/26/11

Being cra'cray

One of my favorite morning shows, Kidd Kraddick in the morning, does a bit every once in awhile called "Does that make me crazy?". Callers call in with their crazy quirks, and then the show members determine if they really are crazy. Today I was thinking about what I would put. So you decide, does that make me crazy?

I color code my days of school. All my stuff for Monday, Wednesday, Friday classes are orange and all my stuff for Tuesday Thursday is blue.

I talk like I'm talking to a child to not only my cat, but also my crabs.

I have been obsessively watching every episode of Desperate Housewives on Netflix.

I have a million pictures of my cat sleeping on my phone, because she always finds cute positions.

When I can't sleep, I either do makeovers on random people in my head or plan outfits.

No comments: