4/11/12

Workin’ it out

Today I did something for the first time in almost a year. And to any other pageant girl it would not be a big deal at all, because I’m pretty sure every other one does this daily. But to me, it is. Because I never ever do it. I should. But I don’t.

I worked out. In the gym.
167301982791651679_11435243
Normally I do my fun little Pussycat dolls dance DVDs and call it a day. But state competitions require a little more attention and definition. So after class I hustled my booty to the campus gym, dropped my bags off with my friend and was forced upstairs to actually work out. Trust me, I tried every excuse I could possibly think of to get out of it. They didn’t buy it. Which in the end was probably for the best because they literally sat by the door and made me go in. I did my four miles and felt like I accomplished something.
167274592963121362_11435243
And got lots of action shots of my shoes.
Priorities.
The end.

3 comments:

Alana Christine said...

bahahahaha. Please don't ever take gym pictures again.

Amber said...

Way to go!!! It always feel great AFTER the workout ;)

Janna Renee said...

Ew...I hate working out. I have a bikini contest early May, and I'm just cutting out fried food. I work on my feet and have to carry beer and ice buckets, so I consider that my workout ;) I'm sure you are going to look amazing! I'm so excited for you!