5/16/12

Problems

 

It’s 6PM. I’m completely ready to go to bed, no shame. I got three hours of sleep last night, and did eight hours of speeches. Then eight more tomorrow. So obviously I need my beauty sleep. But, did you know that the sun is still really bright at 6PM? Like, no sign of going down bright. So my next problem is, how am I supposed to sleep when it’s this bright? And what do I want to wear tomorrow? And how am I going to wear my hair? I’ve already done my coral skirt, and my salmon pants. And straight hair, and curly hair. Thank goodness for summers that bring around simple problems.

Today was a really hair day today though. Can we please all cheer for the major all day volume I had? Picture on the right was at 8AM this morning, and picture on the left was at 4PM this afternoon. Obviously I learned to do something right with my hair.

2 comments:

Lynn | Motherhood in Motion said...

I have taught you well young one!

Sweet Tea In Sicily said...

Loveeee the curls, good hair day for sure!