12/7/12

We’ll call this one “I Should Be Studying”

 

Funny College Ecard: Good luck on the final exams you're complaining about on Facebook instead of studying for. 

If I had a dollar for every time lately I’ve heard “It really sucks you got so sick right now”, I could probably pay for next semesters tuition. My answer was to whoever said it has always been “No! I’m so lucky I’m not having to miss class and it’s just dead week.” but today what they’re saying made sense. Because it’s Friday, my first final is Tuesday, and this is the first day I’ve had enough energy to study. But I still stand by my theory that at least I’m not getting behind in class, and I just have to get through two finals. Then I can nap all day, every day.

And before I go take my pre-lunch, study break nap, can we just talk about how awesome y’all are? I have LOVED all the emails from everyone with well wishes and stories about their own kidney stones (not that I love that other people have to deal with these, but you get what I mean) It’s nice being reminded I’m not going to die. But man oh man do these suckers hurt.

 

Good luck on finals, if you take them! If not, enjoy your freedom. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh napping...how I miss it terribly. Finals week is a definite drag but even more so when you are feeling under the weather! Keep that chin up!

Anonymous said...

Sooo I just wanted to let you know that I stalked your blog, and then I copied your post "Creeping on my phone." But I figured it was okay because you somewhat copied it from Glamour, right? So we're cool?

haha anyway, I hope you feel better soon!

-blake
steadythreesixty.blogspot.com