2/25/13

Does this make me a big kid?

 

 

 

Is there a correlation between turning 21 and getting boring? Because I’m pretty sure that’s the story of my life right now. Sleep, school, work, repeat. With some shopping mixed in, because I just really like clothes. Sorry. I got the cutest shoes at work the other day, and now I can’t stop wearing them. Like, to the level of I MIGHT need an intervention, if a&e is willing to put Intervention back on Netflix AND do one on a girl who loves her leopard shoes. No pressure, A&E, just throwing that out there.

I won awards at work for being awesome twice, a cute boy took me to see Taming of the Shrew, I’ve been prepping for another knee surgery and The You Are project’s first print issue had a familiar face in it. Now you’re all caught up on life, and tomorrow we can move on to more important stuff, like where to get your own leopard shoes. (Actually, just go to Gap and get some. I’ll try to be less materialistic tomorrow.)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Cute post!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your shoes! No intervention needed. Thanks for posting the magazine pics. :) And good luck with the knee surgery.. I have bad knees too, and it's no fun!